Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Used to be a Werewolf...

But I'm alright nooooooooooooooow!

Always a classic! It's not quite so funny for these three sisters however, who are afflicted with the extremely rare hypertrichosis universalis disorder. Take a look at this:


Photo credit: Daily Mail


Click here for story

Now we can either take a moment to feel sorry for these poor unfortunate souls, or we can practice our puns. I choose the latter:

We really shouldn't laugh at them, it's not furry funny.

Their dad must have been a real lady killer.

Evenings with this family must be a real howl.

That oldest sister better find a husband soon, she's looking a bit long in the tooth.

Better watch she doesn't get her claws into your boyfriend.

Is the youngest sister single, or do they come as a pack?

Ok, I'm stopping now, this post has really gone to the dogs. But I hope it's given you paws for thought. Alright, alright, I'm done. Hey, you got a bone to pick with me?



No comments:

Post a Comment