Thursday, March 1, 2012

Man Dies After Drinking Gasoline and Lighting Cigarette

And this week's Darwin award goes to....

Gary Banning, 43, from North Carolina, who mistook a jar of gasoline for a cup of water, swigged it, and then went outside to light a cigarette.

RIP Mr. Banning. The world is a sadder, but slightly more intelligent place without you in it.

Click here for story

Gary went out with a bang

1 comment:

  1. You know: I've seen this happen 100 times in cartoons...but never, ever, in my wildest dreams, thought that it could ACTUALLY happen in reality. Wow.